суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Make You A Reggaeton, Reggae, Dancehall Beat In Only 3 Days











About:

I'm gonna make an original beat of Reggae / Reggaeton / Dancehall for your song and give to you totally mixed MP3 and WAV (Separated Tracks in Full Package) ready to record in a song. 



You can tell me about the style, the vibe or sound you like and if you have send me a reference track or an acapella / voice notes to guide me


Ill send the beat to your email in the 3th day after all revisions.


I also have a catalog of done beats ready for sale at a lower price, if you interested tell me and you can chose what you want an receive it inmediatly.



To any question, contact me by inbox message with trust

Reviews


:

Always on point greatness every time

:

I LIKE THE SOUND OF BEAT

:

great experience!! will be back for more

:

Always a good time....Two thumbs up!

:

Awesome project my bro




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий