пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Produce You 3 Rap Beats











About:

I will create you Rap/Trap beats! 



Whether you want a Beat for your video, blog, DJ set or even for your artist, I will create a Instrumental to your brief. If you require stems of the track please inform seller and we will gladly send. 



If you want to send me samples to work with please make sure vocals are in time with a BPM.



POLICY 

  1. All Instrumentals will be created on a anonymous basis so please respect the sellers privacy. 
  2. Do not promote links to gig(s), sellers username or any other information discovered. 
  3. Asking the producer to start a Beat before ordering is acceptable but please understand clients who have ordered will get priority. 

Reviews


:

Great Work

:

Good work.

:

for the dope beats thank you

:

Amazing. I tried a couple of gigs on Fiverr, but this guy makes the best beats! I will be back!

:

Thank you! Fire beats!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий