среда, 15 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Your Outstanding Soundtrack











About:

Hi everyone! 



I'm Claudio, an italian composer which is grown up listening to John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Alan Silvestri, James Horner and so many others composers masterpieces.



Why should you choose me? 



I've a 10 years experience in composing and arranging songs and soundtracks.

As a pianist and keyboardist, i'm able to compose in many different styles from EDM to Rock, so I can work within a wide range of genres, especially in Modern Soundtrack compositions where you can find sounds that are typical of others musical styles.



How i work:

  • Let's discuss the project, specifications and expectations in detail
  • Place order and fills out Gig requirements
  • Delivery of the project by industry norms and deadlines.

  • Notes/Revisions 
  • Finished project delivered


Please contact me prior to placing your order. Let's discuss the Gig in detail to obtain a work that completely fulfill all your expectations.



IMPORTANT

***If you have a lower budget than my rates let me know. I'll consider this and see if I can provide you something that fits your budget***



Claudio R.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect job! A great work was done to convey the right motivational mood and beats to the video thru the music. Thank you, Claudio for the collaboration! It is a pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great review!

Seller's Response:

Amazing job as always thank you very much Claudio!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Claudio was surprisingly easy to work with. He offered a more fair price that his competitors and delivered a outstanding job. He even sent a short demo on what I wanted (without me commiting to buy). He certainly goes above what other composers do on fiverr and that's why he's truly outstanding. I'll certainly do more gigs with Claudio in the future.

:

Thank you very much! Hope we will work together soon!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий