понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Creat An Instrumental Cover Of Your Favorite Song











About:



i will produce in this gig amazing instrumental cover  and The music can be of any genre or style



  • Always contact me before placing an order, so we can discuss the details
  • I will provide a High Quality Sounds for your cover 


Pricing : 

60sec =  $10



Pricing as extra additional recording time  :


 
 $ 5 for each  30 second 



 120 sec =  $ 20



 180 sec =  $ 30

 

 240 sec =  $ 40



etc .......



Pricing as extra additional instruments/track : 


+ $ 5 for each additional instrument/ track 



separated stems/ tracks :



+ $ 15



 EXTRA FAST 2 days delivery  :



+$20



Commerciel use :



+ $ 15



Midi file + 1 day :



+ $ 10



Additional Revision



+ 5 $ 








  















Reviews


Seller's Response:

Slightly off track in delivery time but man put in the work. It's exactly like the song I wanted. props

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!!

:

Wanted to have an instrumental of a song where I couldn't find an instrumental on the internet. Samoprod delivered a really nice version.

:

thank you so much

:

He did an outstanding job with quick turnaround. The job ended up being complicated, but he worked with me to clarify the situation and responded to my questions and suggestions almost immediately, always within a few hours. Very talented person and the end mp3 result is exactly what I wanted. I'd definitely hire him for future jobs. Dan




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий