понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Premium Music For Your Video Or Film











About:

I've a BA Hons Degree in Popular Music and have 8 years experience producing and writing music. I have an ever updating knowledge of musical trends in Film + video, and provide both character AND action driven music for your content. 



I combine high quality production with bespoke and thoughtful songwriting, with your every creative desire considered. I've three packages, scaled according to how long you wish the music to be! You can add extra song length to each package if you wish, and I also offer a faster delivery time for an added cost. 



For an added cost I will work with your video and sync the music to it myself. This could be useful if you need lots of specific sounds to match with certain moments in your video, or if you are simply not confident with doing it yourself. 



What I offer:

  • Cinematic music
  • Documentary music
  • Horror music
  • Vlog music


PLEASE NOTE:

  • I will not accept requests to finish work quicker than the agreed delivery date
  • I will only provide material I've created myself 
  • I don't provide lyrics
  • I don't provide rock/metal/pop music
  • I don't provide music longer than 6 minutes in length


I'm always ready to create, so go ahead and place an order!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий