понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Mix And Master Industry Standard Music For Any Project











About:

Hey friend! Hope you're well, thanks for checking out this gig.



Here's a brief summary of what you can expect:



  • Industry standard, royalty-free, 100% original music for your project

  • All individual source files/stems on completion that you will own in high quality WAV format + MP3 files of the final master for your listening convenience
  • All files fully mixed & mastered 
  • Any instruments you want
  • I will happily import any instruments/vocals you've already recorded into the track
  • Guaranteed on-time delivery
  • Unlimited revisions and constant communication directly with me until you are 100% happy :) 
  • Huge savings in both time and money compared to hiring commercial studios!




Hope that gives you enough of an idea!



All you need to do is either select one of the preset pricing plans, or message me with as much detail as possible regarding your needs and we'll have a detailed discussion to find out exactly what you require and I can send you a custom quote :) 



Any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch, can't wait to start working with you!



All the best,

CeePee



Reviews


:

He has a very good Talent. I'm sure you'll get a good result if you work with him. I recommend working with him.

:

Everything I needed in a music producer seems to be packaged as 'Cltrd90' here on Fiverr. I have worked with numerous producers and I can tell you, working with Cltrd90 has been an extremely satisfying experience. Cltrd90 understood exactly what I wanted in the track and delivered beyond expectations. He is very contemporary in his production techniques, very professional and encouraging. I will definitely be working with him on future projects!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий