суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Our Studio Will Produce Your Music Ad Today











About:



DO YOU WANT TO:



  • create a song for your brand
  • evoke emotion in your listeners  
  • inspire your potential buyers to take action


Our studio will produce a music ad that will cut through the noise, grab your audience's attention and keep your message on repeat.



Let us create your next music advertisement to propel your message in the hearts and minds of your target audience.



WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER:



  • Music and Lyrics
  • HQ Vocal Recording 
  • Guaranteed 3 Day Delivery
  • Commercial Use License
  • One Free Revision



Hi.  My name is Uni V. Sol and I'm a voice actor and music artist who has spent the last 20 years of my life writing, recording, producing, performing and releasing music and vocal recordings. 



I have worked with brands like AT&T, Nike, Pepsi, Title Boxing, Spalding, Toronto Sports Network among others, as well as DJs, Artists, and Producers worldwide.  I am currently working with a team of music professionals to offer broadcast-ready music adverts ranging from urban, electronic, hip hop, pop, soul and more.  We have both a strong female and male voice, as well as top of the line music production and would love to put our expertise to work for you.





Reviews


:

Awesome experience!!! thank you so much!!!I'm definately working with you again!!!

:

Wow spectacular experience. The Studio Gig is amazing. he understood my vision and brought it to life. His team is very professional and creative. I'm so happy and excited about the final masterpiece. I will definatley work with him again:)

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий