суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Amazing Custom Music











About:

I will compose and produce instrumental music for any project: YouTube videos, promos, podcasts, animations, video games, trailers, presentations, films and more.



You can choose from a variety of styles like rock, pop, hip-hop, funk, inspirational, cinematic, corporate, you name it!!



Also, if you have an original song, demo or idea that you wish to turn into a fully produced Track, I can make that happen.



Base Pricing per Track:



For $10: I will give you 30 seconds (or less) of music



For $20: 1 minute (or less)



For $30: 1 minute and 30 seconds or less and so on...



UNLIMITED INSTRUMENTS + MIXING AND MASTERING INCLUDED!!



Just contact me first and give me all the details of the track: style, mood, and purpose and I will do the rest!





Notes:



*I retain Full Copyrights of my compositions. However, in some cases, I can release the Copyrights of my work for an extra fee.



*Please, Check the FAQ section to get more Information about Licenses and Rights.



*You can customize your order in the Checkout after the Pack selection.



*If you have any questions or a special request, write me to my Inbox!





More Samples here
:



https://soundcloud.com/pogo-music/sets











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect work! Great as always!!!

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Top-class client! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

I've working with Sam many times and he always nails it!! Cheers mate!

Seller's Response:

Doug is a top-class client! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work - thank you!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий