четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Original Music For Your Guided Meditation











About:

I play these 3 instruments: Panflute, Kalimba and Synthesizer and I will create with them the ideal atmosphere To all yoga instructors, meditation and spiritual teachers who wish to create guided meditations for their participants, I will compose soundtrack and background music for your themed projects!

Instead of a generic soundtrack, I will create for you one that directly relevant and reflects the energy that emanates with your voice.

The music flows and ebbs in continuity and in harmony with the words you speak and is related in its correspondence to your project.

I do require, however, that you send me an audio file of you speaking your meditation! With your recording I can either blend it into the finished soundtrack or omit it if you plan to do your meditation with yourself speaking.

Choose the Gig that best suits your project or consult me for more custom orders.



Please feel free to contact me, giving me any input on the style and presentment you so desire and I will insure that the music matches the mood and atmosphere you are looking for!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome pan-flute music, great quality files, fast communication and delivery. Would definitely buy again and recommend

:

I loved being able to compose these melodies in Pan Flute for this project, excellent person!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий