четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Remix Any Music As You Want











About:

I will do a remix for you original electronic music track!


I will do in ANY genre you wanted it and produce it in my one way!

Genres that I do :

  • House
  • Deep House
  • Tropical House
  • Electro House
  • Edm
  • Tech etc...



This gig is perfect if you have a track and you want a remix for it, so you can sell it in a pack on digital stores online!!! 



I am open to all kinds of variations and ideas!!


Also, I want you to be satisfied 101%


  • will make remix of any song you need
  • will modify composition as you want
  • will provide you the best of my work
  • chat freely and share the ideas



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Expensive but really awesome

Seller's Response:

Very Happy :)

:

2nd time working with this seller and again the work is incredible

:

Please promote my Fiverr gigs and profile in your circle, it means a whole world to me if you can help :) Thanks a lot again,

:

Amazing Exactly what i wanted




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий