четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Original Baroque And Medieval Music For Your Project











About:

Using an unique library I can compose music of baroque/medieval style for your project or for any purpose you want. Every each of them will be exclusively written for your needs.



YOU WILL RECEIVE:

✔ Unique music track composed for your project

✔ Delivery in agreed time

✔ High quality sound



Please Contact me before any order.



I will deliver both WAV and MP3 files. Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

A very talented musician who was dedicated to providing a result true to my requirements; excellent communication and collaboration.

:

Dr K delivers fantastic arrangements, whether baroque, classical, or otherwise!

:

Amazing to work with him. He did a wonderful composition for me and created a perfect musical composition with all the nuances I requested. Definitely someone to add to your list for baroque pieces or to create a backing track for something you want to perform or add to a project!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий