суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Create Intro Music For Your Youtube Video Or Podcast











About:

I have been a musician for the past 15 years, as well as a podcast host & producer. 
I also have experience creating all sorts of digital content for clients of all sizes, so I am completely aware of the need for a professional and polished product.


If you need Intro or Outro Music for your Youtube videos or Podcasts, then I am here to help.


Here's a couple of details that will help you get the most out of my services:



Please provide an exact brief of what you are after. Music style, references, even a link to a piece of music you would like to be inspired by. It will help me bring your vision to life. 


Packages do not include Exclusive Rights, this can be added as an extra.


Don't have an intro/outro voice over? No worries, that's available as an add on too!



Got something in mind that I haven't covered here? Send me a message and I can try to help! 






Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий