суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Create Original Music For Hypnosis, Meditation, Yoga Or Spa











About:

I will create one original composition up to 30 minutes for use in hypnosis, meditation, video, audio books, yoga, spa, or personal use. Compositions are mostly synthesizer-based, relaxing, and harmonically and melodically unobtrusive. I can incorporate binaural beats or Solfeggio frequencies.



My workload can get very high, so it's best to contact me before placing an order, especially if you need multiple pieces.



If you need music in a style that differs from the above, please contact me first before placing an order. I may not be able to compose in the style you need.



I cannot guarantee that music I create for you will be accepted to Spotify or any other music store.


If you have an example of something you'd like me to emulate, send me an audio file or YouTube link.


$40 per composition. Each piece can be up to 30 minutes in length and delivered in 320kbps mp3 format (WAV on request). Please do not ask me to compose multiple shorter pieces for the same price. See my FAQ on that. I work on a 5 day turnaround, although I often will turn work around sooner. Larger projects may require additional time. If my workload is high, I may also require additional time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy return customer, Jon I am absolutely thrilled and love it so much. Thank you once again for your beautiful music !

:

You are very welcome!

:

Great job. Well done. Thank you!

:

Jon is a pleasure to work with! Love this music and he's very accommodating.

:

Jon THANK YOU! i love it :) Have been listening to it this morning while i work on a client session and its beautiful. Thank you so much once again :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий