пятница, 24 июля 2020 г.

Transcribe Your Song Into Music Sheet Or Midi











About:

Hi there!, i'm an experienced music producer , Composer and Arranger. Since many years ago I've been working on making music sheets with various notation softwares



                           Transcribe all the music you need!



Please send me the song or a link to the song before ordering



I'll convert 30 seconds of your song into music sheet or midi file for 5$.



Feel free to ask anything!, if you need a custom service tell me and I'll send to you an custom offer!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very friendly, responsive, fast and delivered perfect quality. Whenever I have something else to transcribe I will definitely ask him again for help.

Seller's Response:

I am honored by your words! 😇

Seller's Response:

Seller was incredibly helpful and talented. Delivered exactly what I wanted in a very short amount of time. Would definitely buy again!

Seller's Response:

It is honor for me! 😇

Seller's Response:

Very Good!







Transcribe Your Song Into Music Sheet Or Midi

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий