воскресенье, 5 июля 2020 г.

Produce A Professional Song











About:

I am a music producer based in Italy and I've been making music for 6 years and I've been writing music for other artists for a year.

I will provide you with a professional song ready to be released or used however you want.



If you have any other question please don't hesitate to contact me.



With the premium package you also get access to the stems, which you can use freely


Really looking forward to working with you!



*Note: For extra revisions check Gig Extras!

Reviews


:

This seller definitely knows what he’s doing. If you wanted a producer that can surely make your track materialize, then he’s the one. It is very important to have utmost patience when you’re making a beat and that’s what won my respect for him. I am very satisfied with the result. From the sample he made to final delivery, this seller is Bang for the buck!

:

awesome dude, always fun to work with him

:

Perfect, as always.

:

Amazing work as always! Pleasure to work with!

:

Great producer! He listens to your needs and makes sure your music sounds great!







Produce A Professional Song

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий