пятница, 10 июля 2020 г.

Produce Original Music For Your Game, Video, Animation











About:

I'm a passionate sound designer, composer and music producer and I do it all my life.



I've worked with huge amount of animation studios, game studios, film productions and advertising agencies. I create music and SFX for video games, films, animation, commercials, radio jingles and so on. 



Within this gig I will compose and produce music for any any type of project - video, animation, podcastgame or app, etc. 

I can compose music of any mood and style. 



YOU WILL RECEIVE:

✔ Music tailored to your video, animation, game etc.

✔ Delivery in agreed time

✔ High level sound quality

✔ Royalty-free 



Please drop me a message before ordering! Every project is different and it's better if we discuss your needs first. I will create a custom order and provide the best service and prices tailored to your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A great composer. Congratulations!. I will always hire him.

Seller's Response:

Great work! Thank you very much for fast delivery and excellent product. We will be happy to continue our cooperation with you!

Seller's Response:

I'm happy that you liked the result! Will be happy to help in future!

:

Very fast, perfect work

:

My pleasure to help!







Produce Original Music For Your Game, Video, Animation

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий