воскресенье, 26 июля 2020 г.

Produce, Arrange And Mix Your Song Demos











About:

Professional composer and producer, I compose for movies and TV, and arrange and orchestrate music for all kinds of ensembles, off all sizes, and all kind of musical genre, from orchestral to rap music.



I am academically trained, and have worked a lot as a composer, producer, arranger, copyist and engraver, as well as music teacher.


Each song or piece is unique, and I will work on each one in a different way, offering you an original sound, the sound your music need.



  • I will produce your high-quality music demo or definitive file for any kind of use (movie score, corporate movie, advertising, podcasts.
  • I will arrange and orchestrate your music to help you find the sound you are looking for, using a wide variety of orchestral plugins, synthetizers, and a collection of my own sound effects.
  • I will record talented professionals musicians with high quality gear for your score if you need.
  • I will mix and master your music to make it sound like any other professionnal production.


I deliver HQ audio files (any format you need), mp3 for easy sharing, midi files and pdf sheet music, professionnal layout.



Please contact me before ordering, I'll gladly answer any question you may have.

Reviews


: : : : :





Produce, Arrange And Mix Your Song Demos

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий