четверг, 2 июля 2020 г.

Remix Or Produce Your Track In Any Edm Or Pop Style











About:

I'm Danny Darko, if you dont know me yet, I had support from EDM greats DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Pete Tong, Judge Jules,Gareth Emery, and Chuckie. My songs on Spotify have topped an aggregated amount of 15 milions plays and are regularly featured on editorial playlists.



I have charted more than 50 tracks in Beatport Top 50 charts, with a few top 10, see portfolio gallery. My songs have also been featured on the hypemachine. My productions have crossed a wide range of electronic music styles, house, deep, electro, progressive, indie-dance,  techno, future bass, chill, electro/dance-pop and dubstep. I can REMIX your track in any of these electronic , edm or pop-dance music styles (basic gig) or i can PRODUCE your vocals into a full song (standard and premium gig).



A remix with my name on it will be exposed to my fanbase and that means your remix has a big chance get thousands of streams on spotify. You will not only get an HQ super professional Remix but also the chance to be put in FRONT OF SPOTIFY TASTEMAKERS. I have a great reputation with spotify editors and they listen to my songs with attention. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I chose this pro gig based on the reputation Danny described in his bio, hoping we could produce something that might leverage that reputation. This was naive of me and ultimately I've invested a lot of money in a track that probably won't get heard. That's not Danny's fault and to be fair he's produced exactly what he said he would and to a high standard. His communication has been mostly excellent, although I had a couple of messages ignored. Danny delivered the final track much earlier than the given deadline.

:

The fact i'm a 17 milions spotify streams artist doesn't mean you don't need to promote your track. I turned your CHRISTMAS song into a solid edm track, but if you want it to get heard, you still need to promote it. I cannot do it for you.

: : :





Remix Or Produce Your Track In Any Edm Or Pop Style

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий