вторник, 21 июля 2020 г.

Produce An Instrumental For You











About:

I am very open to your ideas.



  • Do you have the melody or Chords of the song? Record it and send it to me.
  • Do u have a particular song u might want it to sound like? send it to me.
  • Do You Have the style of music u want ? Tell it to me.
  • Do u want specific kind of instruments on the beat? Tell it to me.
  • Do you want specific effects on your vocals? Tell it to me.


Whatever ideas you have, all you need to do is just to send them to me.



There is really no limit to what we can Achieve.

I am dedicated to making your project the bomb!

And Don't Forget, I place No RESTRICTION on the amount of INSTRUMENTS I use nor on the amount of MIXING GEARS I use.



You are Not Satisfied With My packages? 
No Problem! You can create your own custom order!

Just Contact Me Before Placing Your Order



I can not wait to get you started! PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

THIS GUY IS A LEGEND AND I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITH HIM!

:

Fantastic work! Awesome feel and mix, took my parts and made a whole coherent song... excellent musician and producer!

:

Awesome, made the track I gave really cool and spacious and great vibes... excellent producer

:

I was looking for someone to put music to my lyrics. I really love the end results. When i wanted some amendments they were completed. Thanks so much

:

I will be working with this dude again, he's phenomenal !







Produce An Instrumental For You

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий