воскресенье, 12 июля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Original Background Music











About:

Original background music tailored to your ideas and vision, carefully and thoughtfully produced with over 10 years of knowledge and experience.



I've created a simple painless process for getting your music - on reaching the order page you select up to 5 adjectives from a list of words I've compiled describing how you want the music to sound and I get straight to work!



Optionally:

  • You can choose an instrument to be included.
  • Link to a reference track to get a similar style.
  • Add a comment on anything else you'd like me to consider in the creation of your music.


I will make something you're not just satisfied with but excited to use as background music or refund your money with no questions asked.



Copyright info:

I retain basic rights to display, distribute and reproduce purchased music for use in my personal portfolio of works. Purchased music will never be under any claiming system and you can do with it what you wish.



Need something specific or want to discuss anything? Feel free to message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work, great communication. Will definitely be back.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, look forward to it!

:

Thank you.

:

I love all of these, the third being the ultimate winner! Thanks so much! I have no revisions this is great and I’m satisfied as hell! I’ll definitely be utilizing your skills with future projects. Thanks again :)

:

Thanks! Enjoyed working with you on this project and would like to do others in the future.







Compose And Produce Original Background Music

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий