воскресенье, 19 июля 2020 г.

Record Dj Scratches For Your Track











About:

I will record dj scratches for your song or jingle, also i can scratch your acapellas or any audio that you want. (as an extra)

editing can be added as a extra . . .



Reviews


:

Delivered on time and and pulled through. Got exactly what I needed and he made revisions and modifications to meet my requests. Would recommend this seller he will definitively give you a solid foundation of scratch to work with and will understand your needs.

:

nice scratch lines!! gracias

:

May the art of DJing never die. This guy's as good as gold when it comes to scratching, and I'm definitely satisfied every time I've used him. Satisfied as a customer yet again. Salute.

:

very nice work!!

:

Great work as usual! Cheers ~J







Record Dj Scratches For Your Track

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий