пятница, 10 июля 2020 г.

Make Original Music To Order











About:

A whole variety of different styles of made to order music: jingles, drops, background music, advert music for website/radio/podcasts etc.



Please note:



  • you are free to use the music however you like, yet I remain the owner of the music, and can reuse it in the future.



  • Pricing and delivery time can only be determined upon receiving specific details of each request.


Please don't make an offer without some initial contact regarding what's required.



Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dan, you're the man! I'm sorry for my delay! We are doing three projects at once. Please forgive me. I'm going to set up another order to start getting the second milestone out of the way.

:

Steelydannyjg is fantastic creator of original music, they posses a creative mindset, and a wonderful talent for their craft. The level of professionalism is astounding, and I definitely plan on working with them again when my music needs arise.

:

steelydannyjg was totally fantastic. He created a track for me and replicated exactly what I wanted. He was knowledgeable and his communication with me was regular and was open to revising whatever I needed. I can't thank him enough! I will be using him regularly for future projects - and recommend others do the same! Thanks again bro - good work!

:

Great job. Thank you.

:

Clear from the outset what he was after. Open to suggestions. Great stuff.







Make Original Music To Order

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий