понедельник, 13 июля 2020 г.

Compose, Record, Program, Arrange, Edit, Produce Music











About:

I compose, record, edit, produce music based on your request. I studied as a music film composer and as a computer music programmer (MIDI) so I can both compose and produce tracks for short films, ad, videogames, documentaries etc... I can provide you with the final mix, master, separate tracks, MIDI files, just ask me!

I have a long time experience doing this and I always do my best to please the customer, as you can see on my profile I have only 5 stars ratings.



PLEASE send me a message with your request before ordering. Every project needs different time and care, usually the price can range from 50$ to 5000$ 



Have a good day!



Eugenio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great response and delivery time. exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

so sweet and very good. :)

:

Awesome work, great communication and very fast delivery. Can't wait to work with you again

:

I had a very good time creating music for your videogame, thank you!

:

Awesome work, great communication and very fast delivery. Can't wait to work with you again







Compose, Record, Program, Arrange, Edit, Produce Music

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий