вторник, 21 июля 2020 г.

Create A Loop Or Song For Your Project Based Off Of One Word











About:

  Music theory is important, and an essential step in composing beautiful and stunning pieces of art that rouses the soul, moves feet across a dance floor, or causes tears of joy to be wept from a stunned audience. Too bad I have none of that.



  I will produce a simple loop or short song for your video game or project. Personally I don't care what you use it for, but that's mainly what I am aiming at.



  You can describe the tone of the song that you want using a single word (and by god only use one word, unless you used the additional word packages). I do this in my free time as an exercise whenever I'm bored. That word can be anything (bold, contempt, sandwich, etc.), and I will try my best to pull that word out of text and compose it into a simple loop or song. You may elaborate on the word but try not to go too in-depth as my small primate brain cannot handle it and I just want to pay my internet bill.



  Don't expect Bach levels of quality because not only am I not him, but I am comparatively sub-par to Bach.



  If you end up using your loop please credit me. I retain full rights to my creations.



 https://soundcloud.com/yesitisindeedjulian



Reviews


:

Phenomenal

:

Like eating five-gum

: : :





Create A Loop Or Song For Your Project Based Off Of One Word

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий