среда, 29 июля 2020 г.

Be Your Music Composer, Producer Or Songwriter











About:

**Please message me to discuss your project first as I like to provide a personal service and to make sure I can deliver what you need. I can create a custom offer for you depending on your requirements.**



My name is Oliver and I am a Composer and music producer for Film, TV and Theatre with a degree in Audio Technology. I have been composing for 10 years and have worked on feature films, video games, and brands such as Vans and Carling.



Listen to some examples of my music - https://soundcloud.com/oliverlodge1987/sets/orchestral



If you need original music for - 



  • Advertising
  • Film
  • TV
  • Trailers
  • Youtube
  • Video Games
  • Weddings
  • Gifts 
  • Cover Songs


I am able to - 



  • Write in any genre including orchestral, rock, pop, synth, solo piano and underscore/film music. My speciality is orchestral music.

  • provide a professional recording using an array of industry-standard plug-ins, instruments and mixing/mastering software.
  • create memorable themes & melodies which are unique for your project
  • Work with you to get the overall sound and quality you're looking for



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

This Dude is a damn legend, he is def. the go to music artist if you need something for a reasonable price! He is a very kind person, and instantly understood what I was looking for! 11/10 can recommend

:

Oliver "rescued" my project. He's a perfect gentleman as well as gifted at what he does. I'm so happy with the track!

:

100% satisfied, as always. Definitely recommend, because he’s literally the best and most creative person to go to for music production.

:

Easy to work with, responsive, quality work

:

Great job, Thanks a lot







Be Your Music Composer, Producer Or Songwriter

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий