среда, 29 июля 2020 г.

Make Sheet Music, Transcriptions And Compose For You











About:

- I can make a transcription of any instrument from an existing song, or an original composition

- I can transpose anything you need

- I can make any musical arrange type, according to the amount of instruments you need or some other detail that is required

- I can compose any type of original music, especially latin music, pop, rock, metal, techno and orchestral music.



Important: Please CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, and so we talk better about the details of your requirement.



I'll send you a PDF format of any instrument you order.

Reviews


:

excellent!

:

fantastic!

:

Nelson is a real pro! Obviously a skilled, knowledgeable musician who provides what I'm looking for the first time!

:

Yes, very skilled musician

:





Make Sheet Music, Transcriptions And Compose For You

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий