понедельник, 13 июля 2020 г.

Produce A Professional Quality Bluegrass Or Country Backing Track











About:

  • Instrumental backing tracks suitable for karaoke, recording, or learning and practicing songs.
  • Can be used to make demos for vocalists and other musicians at a very reasonable cost.
  • Complete arrangement of your original or cover song.
  • Basic gig is $25 for up to five minutes of music. Add $15 for editing and mixing or save money by mixing it yourself with the stems I provide.
  • Please contact me prior to placing your order to ensure I am able to complete your request.

   



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with tmelvin62367 on projects is always a pleasure and he produces consistently excellent results!

:

It is always a pleasure and delight working on a project with tmelvin2367 and this was no exception!

:

Working with tmelvin is great. I had written a song on acoustic guitar and he helped me turn it into a real song with real instruments. It was so amazing to hear my dinky little song turn into a whole ensemble of country sounds. I highly recommend these services and will definitely use them again! Thanks for helping my dreams become a reality!

:

So pleased you are happy with your track. I enjoyed working on it. Thanks again for your business.

:

Excellent track once again!! Thanks!







Produce A Professional Quality Bluegrass Or Country Backing Track

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий