понедельник, 27 июля 2020 г.

Record Excellent Guitar And Bass Parts For Your Songs











About:

Hey! My name is Gio!



I'm a  guitarist from South Italy with an incredible passion for Music!



I love playing in a variety of styles, including Metal , Progressive, Rock, Electronic , Fusion, Funky



This gig is structured in 3 packages, giving you the opportunity to customize your order.



However, the best thing to do before ordering is to contact me.

This way, your musical needs can be met much more efficiently and effectively.



After all, every song is different!



Thanks for checking out my gig! I look forward to working with you.



you can see my playing on my youtube channel:



http://www.youtube.com/giovanniboeroguitar



Ciao e Grazie Mille



Reviews


: : : : :





Record Excellent Guitar And Bass Parts For Your Songs

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий