воскресенье, 5 июля 2020 г.

Make Beats And Music











About:

Please contact me before ordering.



I'll make music/beats for you.

I use Logic Pro throughout the whole process of recording and mixing. 



Reviews


:

I am really into the 90s style music with lot of Saxophone sound. My request was pretty vague, since I am not the most musically talented person, but Dawnc27 was really nice to listen to my requirements and constantly sent me the music in progress to make sure that I am fully satisfied. As a result I received a perfect masterpiece that I was seeking. I will gladly offer this wonderful musician to anybody who wants their own unique jam. 5 stars!

:

This is so good I told him want I want and he does it for a amazing price I definitely recommend him

:

I love this it’s so good I’m gonna buy a other beat

: :





Make Beats And Music

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий