суббота, 11 июля 2020 г.

Create Custom Music For Your Podcast











About:

I'm a musician, podcast producer and radio host. Let me use my expertise in the industry to give you the music that you need to make your podcast or radio program polished. I use high quality equipment and have experience with many different styles. I specialize in electronic production and piano or synth based music. I record using Logic Pro X and have access to many physical and midi based instruments. I'm very passionate about the work I do and won't stop until you're satisfied. I take pride in my work and I hope that it will reflect in the product.



Thanks!

Reviews


:

Great Work and Great Seller Experience

:

Got everything I wanted and it was so quick! I am definitely going to come back for future audio needs! Thank you so much!

:

I gave the seller specific information before he created music for my order. I also asked for a revision and the seller said he made revisions but what he really did was to simply re-send the EXACT same audio files without making ANY revisions. When I disputed the sale, he declined to cancel and finally made ONE revision. Based on my experience, I can NOT recommend this seller.

:

Awesome service and super quick turn around!

:

You. Are. Awesome.







Create Custom Music For Your Podcast

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий