пятница, 17 июля 2020 г.

Professionally Produce Your Music











About:

I'm a bilingual multi-instrumentalist, producer, composer, mixer and artist, with experience working with international artists from many genres, who will provide top-of-the-line level production for your music.



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me!



I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a double major and minor from Berklee College of Music, which most consider to be the best contemporary music college in the world. Since then, I've garnered experience working in all areas of the industry, from composing interactive music for video game teams, to being head composer for international ad-production companies, and producing commercial music under for artists ranging from hard-hitting trap, to funk, reggaeton, and pop, as well as releasing my own self-produced experimental rap music as an artist, under the pseudonym "Analog".



I'll grant you 100% ownership to your music to monetize and use in whichever way you want, as well as promoting your release on all of my social media. I'll help you find your sound as an artist, and I'll always strive to revise your music until you're happier with it than you thought you could be.



I'm looking forward to working together!



Reviews


: : : : :





Professionally Produce Your Music

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий