суббота, 11 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Unique, Catchy Indie Pop Music











About:

10% discount for first-time orders!



If you're not sure what you need, send me a message and I'm happy to help! You'd be surprised how much we can do together.



Music Samples: https://youtu.be/zrHWVNMKdYI



I'm a full-time music composer, producer, multi-instrumentalist living in Hollywood and working in a professional LA recording studio with top-of-the-line equipment. I love the sounds of modern indie music! Lofi, chamber, folk, twee... there are so many avenues to experiment with instrumentation and production!



Compared to other producers I meet, I put the focus on the musicality! I'm really knowledgeable about music theory, melodies, and a huge range of genres across the world. 



I have helped dozens of singers and songwriters produce their songs, and written original music for musicals, games, ads, and short films.



Working together, we can bring your song to life! Starting with a scratch vocal track, or whatever you have, I can build your dream song. This is ideal for singers, songwriters, indie artists, or anyone who wants to bring their idea to life.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Stellar results . . . again.

:

masterpiece!

:

highly recommendable. another masterpiece

:

Always a pleasure to work with! Super creative and has an ability to translate my somewhat confusing notes into exactly what I envisioned!

:

Looking forward to more collaborations!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий