четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Make A Dance Remix Of Any Song











About:

I like to dance, but I'm not a massive fan of cornball, Jock-Jams style remixes. My style is to do something that's a little more subtle. I'm more of a House guy.



I'll give your song a high-energy remix with a good beat, but intense emotional depth. Something that's a little deeper than fist-pumping, popped collars and Red Bull/vodka.



My influences as a producer are Justice, Daft Punk, LCD Soundsystem, Depeche Mode, New Order, Goldfrapp, the Human League and Ladytron.

Reviews


:

My experience with this seller was FIRST CLASS - all the way. He is an EXPERT at what he's doing and is extremely pleasant to deal with.

:

they delivered. Quickly came up with a good demo sketch and then collaborated with me to deliver a final track that went beyond my expectations. Really responsive and cooperative and interpreted my suggestions really effectively. Thanks.

:

Super talented guy. Very fast in communication. Listens and acts on feedback. Safe bet, I will work with him again for sure.

:

Not bad for the money

:

Great work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий