суббота, 25 апреля 2020 г.

Improve Your Ableton Live Beats











About:

----------------------------------Please message me before ordering---------------------------------



Are you producing music in Ableton Live and can't seem to get it to the next level? Let's work together!  Making music encompasses several aspects, and it's not easy to be good at every one of them.



You will send me your Ableton Live project (9 or 10) or bounced audios and I will rework your drums, synths and real instruments to enhace their sound. I will add variations and complexity, remix them and layer them to sound better.



I am proficient at Ableton Live and use it for everything, from mixing to performing on-stage.



Styles I have worked on include: Pop, Hip/Trip hop, Techno/House, Downtempo/Experimental,DnB.



I believe that good results are achieved by working attentively and sharing feedback back and forth with my clients, that's why my deadlines are a bit longer that other sellers'. We are making art here, not burgers!

Reviews


:

Really awesome! Phenomenal customer support - kept me in the loop during the draft process, asked for feedback and explained his design decisions.. The final product was really great quality.

:

Perfect as always! On raw vocals there was a really bad reverb and moreover I put autotune over it, however balestena was able to process all that so vocals sounds really clean. Also I liked the drum enhancements that made my song much more enjoyable.

:

Very Good Work! I recommend Balestena services to all Fiverr members!

:

significant improvement as always

:

Great Service!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий