воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Professional Audio Engineering And Music Production











About:

Hello! I'm a Music Producer from Venezuela with 7 years of experience in the music field and I'd love to help you in your project.



What I offer:



  • Instrumentals
  • Loops
  • Mixing
  • Mastering

  • Jingles
  • Editing

  • Sound Effects
  • Soundtracks for Games, Movies and TV
  • Ringtones
  • Music Logos


Or, If you have any special request do not hesitate to ask me about it :)



Features:



  • Delivered in Mp3 320 Kbps (or a format you need)

  • Mix and Master
  • Royalty Free


Before requesting my services please contact me so you can specify the type of service and set the working parameters for your project.   Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muchas gracias por toda la paciencia! Muy bueno el trabajo

Seller's Response:

I am thrilled with her work! So far the best experience I had with music through Fiverr . Great communication, great listener, kept her word in everything she said she was going to do. Completely honest, about other projects in terms of time delivery and what she could offer. Delivery time was prior to the day I expected. Worth it 100%

Seller's Response:

Great buyer!! It's a pleasure to work with you!!

Seller's Response:

The best voice engineer in the whole universe .. Thank you so much .. nice communication .. great responses .. I will definitely order again and again and again.

:

Very good buyer, a pleasure to work with him!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий