среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Ghost Produce, Record, Or Mix And Master











About:

I'd first like to say than you for stopping by and I hope my services can also be used as a guide and training for you in your future!



I will produce music and offer you my Music Production services, including mixing, mastering, editing, composing, sound design and anything else needed for your service. All genres are accepted and welcomed. To mention a few of them like - EDM, Hip Hop, Rock, Pop, Dubstep and many more. I will be glad to offer you my services. My work has been published on Soundcloud Labels including - FESTIVAL TRAP, Hybrid Trap, Drop Central, and more.



I AM ALSO DOING VOICE OVERS. I have been doing voice acting lately (can see from my originals on soundcloud) and would love to create a story too in the track! Let me know what you're thinking! We can do it together.


I use FL Studio 20 for majority of my works, that means if you want the project file then you can freely use it with FL Studio.



Do you want a shot at having what it takes with some big producers? This is the place to start!



Message me for any questions or concerns! I'd be happy to answer them!



- Raymelek

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий