пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Record Produce Your Black Metal Track











About:

I will compose and produce a full mix ready for mastering of your black metal song.



I will ensure that your recording the sound that you want. As a lover of the genre, I understand that getting the sound you want, whether it is a trve kvlt necro sound or something more polished, is very important for musicians working within this genre.



You can find examples of my work here:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_Sbf4CNHI



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TSE5Uh32Uc

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a great experience working with this seller. Very friendly and just excellent results. He put a lot of effort and work into the project. I was very satisfied with the end results. I will defiantly work with this seller agin.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with stefanjon. He answered fast to all my questions and did a fantastic job. I gave him some reference tracks, and he nailed the atmosphere of them without copying them. I will definitely come back to him soon with another request!

Seller's Response:

He helped to make my dream song come true. Thank you so much!

:

Thanks again for your order.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий