воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Compose A Piano Piece











About:

Hi! My name is Jorge Vicente. I'm graduated in music composition and I create music since 2006. Believe me, I will compose everything you need for piano:



- Background music

- Classical music

- Romantic/Dramatic music

- Jingle 

- (just ask anything)



In the gig description you can hear some of my works but if you want to hear more check my soundcloud page:  https://soundcloud.com/jorgevicente-1



All the sounds will be produced with professional sound libraries, that can provide to you an amazing high quality audio!



The piano compositions can be delivered in aiff, wav, mp3 or MIDI.



- If you need more minutes just consult the extra gigs, after selecting one package!

- If you need score for this piano composition, the price is 5$ for 30 seconds. Just add the right quantity after selecting the package:

1- 30 seconds

2- 1 minute

3- 1:30 minutes

etc.



Please, before making any order: contact me and talk about your request! I can also create custom offers for you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing job. thank you!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience and product delivered !! Would recommend to anyone !

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Thanks.

:

Great experience as always! Thank you so much for the opportunity

:

Outstanding experience! Thank you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий