пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Complete Music Within One Gig











About:

Let’s keep it short and sweet, if you are observing my gig - you need to create some music. But usually it’s composing and doing an arrangment from one side, mixing from the other side and the list goes on. But it is supposed to have a common sense. It’s becoming such a disaster to put this puzzle together, letting away this workflow may drop the core essential idea and you wouldn’t know who had to fix it. I know it because I’ve been there too. So here we go, I want to deal with this puzzle for you. You say what music you want to do - I do it here and now. The whole circle.



I will produce synths, drums, beats anything whether it's your music or if you need me to compose something. Openminded for any genre. Also I can do sampling, which means a new unique beat based on any song with  sounds from the desired reference. It will remain the original songs atmosphere, tone and style. Also I can add live guitars(as originally I am a guitarist).



Say you have vocals(recorded or just an idea) and need music for it - that’s also what I can and like to do. Or even if you had produced a song and think it could be better - just let me see what I can do to give it a new life.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good communication worked well with me with the revision. Good seller

Seller's Response:

good experience

Seller's Response:

top shelf. really loves his work

Seller's Response:

thanks brother, I really enjoyed this collab

Seller's Response:

Amazing producer who captures your ideas and high quality.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий