пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Teach You Or Help You With Ableton Live











About:

I am a free-lance music producer, sound engineer and touring musician. Last couple of years I also teach Ableton Live to both beginners and experienced musicians.

With this gig I offer you my help with understanding and using this brilliant software.



If you have a specific problem or question regarding workflow or tricks in Ableton Live, just order a basic 5$ gig, and I'll help you to figure it out and achieve your goal. I can do it either by texting or via Skype or Zoom (video conference with remote control access).



If you need a lesson or a course of Ableton Live I am ready to help you too, whether you need a beginners introduction to the software or want me to cover some specific advanced subject (be it mixing, routing, synthesis, sampling, live performance, advanced FX techniques, warping, you name it).



As an extra you can send me your project file so I can examine it, identify mistakes or potential issues and correct them (or/and explain how you can correct them yourself). Please note that the project should NOT contain any third-party plugins. And don't forget to "collect all and save" the project before sending.

Reviews


:

He helped with the issue I was struggling to comprehend for a while, highly recommended

:

Provided a lot of great insight for a new user.

:

Beseiredt is a very cool guy, just wants to help. I found him patient and he quickly assisted me in configuring my setup. Will be using him again!

:

Thankyou! This was pretty useful! Might take some more lessons. Here's my Story: So I've produced for one and a half years with FL studio mobile.The problem was that it there weren't as much possibilities as in Ableton so i wanted to learn how to use it. That's why i got these lessons.(Noxman113~YT

:

I couldn't recommend this seller more highly. If you want someone with a keen ear to help you with your mix, this is your man. He transformed my composition both with his mixing knowledge and with his creative suggestions to improve my work.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий