среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Create An Acoustic Electronic Arrangement Of Your Song











About:

Hey there!

I'm Marco Ielpo, a professional musician and composer based in Italy.



Beyond my original compositions, I also make instrumental acoustic guitar arrangements of popular songs in a crazy playing style (please check out my arrangement of Toxicity by SOAD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEhGTvbxmY)



After my Music Production Specialization released by Berklee College of Music, I'm also experimenting with electronic music and I'm creating arrangement that mix acoustic guitar and electronic!



I will create an arrangement in this style of a song of yours or of a song you choose.



I offer you 3 packages:
  • 1 minute arrangement = 50$
  • Full arrangement = 60$
  • Full arrangement + video = 80$


For any kind of question don't hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий