четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Make Or Finish An Electronic Track For You











About:

*Please Contact First Before Ordering*



Need a ghost track to be release or a push to finish your track? Don't search anymore i will provide you a top quality track according to your demands and taste.



Hi my name is Carlos,



I am an Audio Engineer and a Music Producer
with over 5 years of experience in Audio Production, Mixing and Mastering.


I will:

- Compose new EDM track (Based on the reference you want)

or

- Rearrange/Redo your EDM track to be more professional.


Genre:

I specialize in EDM, (Specifically Progressive House and Big Room House), but I can produce: Deep House, Bass House, Electro House, Trap, Future Bass, and some others!

Just Let me know what you want and i tell you honestly if i'm capable of bringing out your idea.



In this GIG, you will get:

- Professional High Quality Audio in WAVE Format (Standard & Premium packages only)

- Mixed & Mastered Track

- Revision if needed.

- Free Discussion before we do all the producing process (this is extremely recommended to achieve precised result)

- High Quality Audio STEMS for each tracks in WAVE Format (Premium packages only)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great seller , well done

Seller's Response:

incredible brilliant outstanding performance. creating is a process and you really listen and communicate. you rock

Seller's Response:

I'm glad that you like to work with me :)

Seller's Response:

awesome creative and great communication worked on two projects I'm happy!

:

it's a pleasure to work with you, I'm glad that you liked the end result




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий