четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Any Style Of Music











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING so that all details can be sorted out ahead of time and guarantee the smoothest workflow.



Thank you for checking out my gig.



My name is Yorgos Mourkousis and I'm a professional musician with almost 20 years recording and live experience in the music industry.

I use top quality gear, VST's, live recording instruments if needed and will be flexible enough to compose any style of music needed as well as hybrids (Check out FAQs below) 


- The Basic production can be up to 120 minutes long with a basic fundamental structure with 4 instruments of your choice.

- The Standard production can be up to 180 minutes long as well, with a more complex structure and 8 instruments of your choice.
- The Premium choice is a production complex in structure. The duration can be up to 240 minutes, with a large instrumentation of 12 instruments.



If you have no idea what you want me to create, I'll tell you my ideas and talk about it in order to find the desirable production.



If you don't find the package that suits your needs, contact me for a custom offer
Looking forward to work with you soon



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is a beast. I'm totally satisfied with his service. He even asks specific questions to have a clear idea of what you want him to do. response very quickly and very patient. For artist looking for a classical or Spanish guitar touches, this is the right guy. Thank you so much

:

Very honored with your words. It was a beautiful musical experience!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий