пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Make An Original Trap Beat, Exclusive, Full Rights Beat Type











About:

I will make for you an awesome trap beat for your song



I can make any style, and follow a reference 



If you want a beat like your favorite rapper I can do it 



I have the experience and the necessary knowledge, for composing the music that your songs needs, I can do almost any genre only ask me, My best work in music production, are a trap, rap, reggaeton, pop, R&B, and all the urban styles. 



Also, I have skills creating soundtracks and I can do awesome soundtracks for your videos or audiovisual projects.  



Contact me and let's get ready to work!

Reviews


:

i like his work. very stisfied highly recommended

:

very good job

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий