воскресенье, 12 апреля 2020 г.

Write Record Mix Master A Song For You











About:

I will compose, record and produce 1 soundtrack for you, on any style you need.

I can record as many instruments as you want, but please ask me first, so i will be able to let you know exactly which of the instruments i have at the time (without counting MIDI instruments).

I work with Logic Pro X and Pro Tools, there i record, mix and do basic mastering, so you can expect a high-quality song, ready for the platform of your choice (radio, youtube, streaming, etc).

For more complex projects, or long songs, please send me a message first, and i can send you a custom offer.

Reviews


:

amazing work

:

This is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks a lot man!

:

Exactly what I want actually no it was way much better then what I wanted, it fits the style of my project very highly recommend him to anyone who wants love songs.

:

The production was high quality great for film or tv. The communication was clear and very light-hearted. He brought peace into the production process and was very pleasant. He is a talented guitar player and can produce any sound you need. He even included piano, bells, and percussion to my track. Absolutely recommended, hire him now. What are you waiting for, hire him. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The best experience!

:

great communication, seller was very focussed on customer happiness. Thanks!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий