суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Pop Original Tracks Professionally











About:

I will produce yor instrumental pop, or any urban unique piece!



I am opened to compose for you exclusively, i could be your personal producer.



If you have already voices or lyric, we will add the music to it.



Let´s work together on your pop or any music project.



Here i leave a demo track as sample of our projects



Have so fun, and hope you enjoy working with me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast, great track for great price . I am using again..

:

Great listener and very kind. I am excited for our next song.

:

He took my feedback and delivered on it! Thank you I cant wait to have this mixed!!!

:

Communicative with great results :)

:

Thank you so much, amazing experience to work with you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий