вторник, 14 апреля 2020 г.

Turn Your Midi Files Into A Realistic String Section











About:

Are you disappointed by unrealistic violin/viola/cello/bass sections for your song/rap/orchestral mock-up after working hard to compose a beautiful arrangement? Hiring a full string section is not feasible on a budget & investing in expensive string libraries & learning how to use & program them is time consuming. Let me help you by using my programming experience & professional level string libraries from companies like Spitfire, 8dio Productions, CinesamplesVirharmonic, & Miroslav.



You will also get free separated reverb tracks that you can choose to use in your final mix. The convolution reverbs I use are made by using a program called Altiverb. This reverb places each instrument in the context of a real space; thereby, increasing realism.



Please note Revisions do not include revising the notes of the arrangement or updating midi parts. This will incur an added fee so please make sure you're happy with your arrangement before booking.



Additional instruments can be added upon request outside of strings (for a fee). Let me know which instrument before booking so I can make sure I have a quality sample in my library. 



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий