вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Make A Orchestral String Arrangement For Your Song











About:

  • Hi , I am going to make an orchestral string arrangement with my virtual instruments, and I'll send you the steams in wav format, and an mp3 file so you can have a reference of my arrangement 
  • I will provide midis files
  • welcome all styles
  • the price could be negotiable depending on the type of song
  •  You must first consult by message with the details of your order before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Have done already three great strings arrangements for my songs. O Will keep working with Marcus in the future, very professional

Seller's Response:

excellent singer and producer, thank you very much for inviting me to work on your project

Seller's Response:

He did a great job with my project. I would recommend if you need music produced. He kept in communication and made changes when asked. It was a very good experience.

Seller's Response:

It is a pleasure for me to have worked on this beautiful hymn, thank you very much my friend for your invitation

Seller's Response:

Marcos is SO talented! The orchestration is amazing! I love it!!! Very professional and he delivered the project on time! Going to submit another project soo!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий