вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Your Music Professionally











About:

I got my Masters Degree from Berklee College in Music Production and am a professional musician.



Send me your ideas, project files (Ableton, Logic) or sheet music/mp3 and tell me what you'd like improved or added to.



I have a waiting cue, so my entire focus will be on the one project I'm working on at that moment.





My offers include:



  • session guitarist
  • session bass player
  • record synths/keys
  • programming drums
  • mixing & mastering ready for release
  • arranging
  • professional feedback
  • transcribing notation as well as TABS




First time clients: Please get in touch with me directly, so we can choose the best solution for you.



!100% satisfaction guarantee!



This gig does NOT include Mastering!



Contact me and I will send you a custom offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is awesome!😉I never thought anyone could be as talented...normally most people I work with fall out with me because I’m so fussy but this guy nailed it on the head! well done man thank you so much can’t wait to work on my whole album with you, You understand the standard that I’m after. I’m very grateful 👌✌️

:

Great lad able to pinpoint exactly with you want with some background questions and a mighty talent! 10/10 would order again.

:

He will make the sound you want clear. I'm going to keep working with him. I'm very satisfied.

:

was all good

:

Thanks, it was fun working with you :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий