пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Recreate An Instrumental Of Any Song











About:

With over 14 Years of Musicianship and

6 Years of Japanese Karaoke Music Production Experience,

I remake songs in export quality.



I don't just run it in a software to remove/cancel the vocals.

I will remake the song per instrument and mix it in such a way that you'll have a room to sing.

I could also provide separate tracks/stems. (Free on Premium)



What I Offer - Instrumental Remake, adding an intro and/or subtle count ins to song transitions to help you sing better.



What I Don't Offer - Copying beats and changing them to make it yours.



If you are ready with your song link and instructions,

Place your order Now and let's start our project~



Thank you so much for letting me remake the song you need. I'm excited to work with you~!



NOTE:

We will remake a new instrumental for your song choice.

It will be close to the original but will never be like the official audio for copyright reasons.

I'll do basic mixing & mastering for your instrumental.



NOTE 2:

Only backing vocals can be included in the final mix. See Gig Extras & FAQ.



NOTE 3:

I give HUGE discounts on Bulk Orders.

Give me a playlist and I'll send you a custom offer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Such a great job! Always happy working with him and can't wait to order again soon. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm happy you enjoyed the final output~

Seller's Response:

kbasilonia always delivers quality instrumentals, very professional and kind to work with. Thank you for your consistent great work!

Seller's Response:

Yeay~ Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

A good recreation, happy with what I’ve received!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий